1 month ago
"As we migrate from place to place and generation to generation, food becomes an heirloom. So what happens when our gatekeepers, our grandmothers and grandfathers, begin to leave us? Led by Suresh Doss ( suresh), the intrepid food correspondent for CBC’s Metro Morning, Heirloom is a series about home cooking and the rich international food cultures that flourish here in Toronto."
We're giving away 8 pairs of hotdocs_ tickets to this weekends CuriousMinds Heirloom session 'A Taste of Persia with B.B. Cafe' on Saturday February 9th at 11am
1. Be following both gbcchca and hotdocs_
2. Like this post
3. Leave a comment with your favourite Family-Owned restaurant in Toronto
4. Tag your foodie friend that you'd bring with you
1. Winners will be chosen at random on Thursday February 7th at 2pm
2. Winners may pick their tickets up at the box office on Saturday February 9th.
3. Winners must be available to attend the session on Saturday February 9th
Visit the link in our bio for more details on this series
gbcchca hotdocs culinaryarts foodculture homecook internationalfood giveaway entertowin giveaways contestalert toronto torontoevents torontoeats toreats foodie foodlover chef cheflife foodblogger instafood