1 hour ago
Meet George from hiddenstreamfarm, a small family farm that specializes in the production of naturally raised pork, beef, and chicken.
Eric, Lisa, and their run this farm in Elgin, MN, and this is where all of our meats come from.
Why buylocal? We are glad you asked:
- It helps buildacommunity.
- More of the money we all pay for this food stays in Minnesota and the region.
- You knowyourfarmer, and can make sure you get quality foods.
- We get the healthy, nutrientdense benefits of organicfarming.
- The difference between grassfed vs cornfed is of great importance when it comes to charcuterie, as the composition and amount of fatty acids in the meat varies according to what the animal eats, hence altering the quality of the fat, one of the most important ingredients in charcuterie. This is how we at Quebracho make sure we bring you quality products.
quebrachomn hiddenstreamfarm supportsmallbusiness shoplocal supportlocal