7 hours ago
Citadel to Dropper Bottles 🍼Another installment for paintingminiatures101 _thebrokenbrush
1) Supplies: Flow aid or improver, squeeze bottle for mixing, dropper bottles (Amazon), hematite beads (craft store), clippers & citadel paint!
2) I've used all different kinds of flow aids. It doesn't matter, just pick one. I mix mine with 1oz aid to 3oz water. I've also done pure flow aid, and pure water. Don't let the internet scare youit doesn't need to be scientific. Acrylics are water-based after all!
3) I use 8mm hematite beads because they don't rust and 15ml dropper bottles off Amazon. Stainless steel is fine, just make sure it's real or it'll rust and ruin your paint.
4) Add aid/water mix and shake until it looks runny enough to pour.
5) Clip the 2 latches off the back and remove the lid.
6) Pour into dropper, then grab a stir stick and a little more of your mix to break up what's on the bottom (you'll never get all the paint out)
7) Place the label on the dropper and close it up, you're done!
8) I did all of these paints in 10 minutes. Im not a scientist but the internet sure makes it sound complicated! Lots of great tutorials on YouTube as well. Hope this helps! Makes a huge difference if you use a wet palette or airbrush 😜 well worth the effort
warhammer40k gamesworkshop paintingwarhammer WH40K ageofsigmar aos forgeworld ork Eldar spacemarine primaris nighthaunt art artwork minatures
wargames miniaturepainting tabletopgaming warhammer shadespire thelostcraft bloodaxes paintingforgeworld