9 hours ago
Chèvre & pumpkin lasagne 🎃🌱🤤 Recipe👇🏼 4 portions:
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 laurel leaves
1-2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 cans of crushed tomatoes
600 grams of pumpkin, skinned and sliced in strips Flour
About 350-400 grams of goat cheese
20 grams of Pine Nuts
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry four about 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and spices (Thyme, Laurel leaves) and fry for 1-2 more minutes
3. Add tomato paste and fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the crushed tomato
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and let simmer for at least 15 minutes. The longer you let it simmer the better it’ll be.
5. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and arrange the sliced pumpkin on a baking shit. Drizzle with
olive oil and salt and pepper, and roast in oven for about 15 minutes or until soft and golden.
6. Use the butter and flour to make a bechamel.
7. Reduce the heat of the oven to 180 degrees
8. Take an oven dish and spread over some of the tomato sauce.
9. Cover this with lasagne sheets, some more sauce, 1/3rd of the pumpkin slices and 1/4th of the goat cheese. Repeat this three times.
10. End with a layer of lasagne sheets and cover with bechamel. Spread over the last 1/4th of the
goat cheese and the pine nuts.
11. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Leave to rest for 15 minutes before serving.