11 minutes ago
We can't believe our eyes! 👀 No-bake Raspberry Cheesecake from the hugely talented elleshungry 🙌💕 These are vegan, gluten free, slightly tart, perfectly sweet, and 100% irresistible! 😋 The perfect healthy, simple dessert to feed a crowd (or just you) 😂 rawsome madewithrawc
• 1/2 cup pecans
• 3/4 cup rolled oats
• 1 cup medjool dates
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• pinch of salt
• 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight drained)
• 1 can full-fat coconut cream
• 1/4 cup naturalrawc coconut oil
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• Juice from 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp lemon zest
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup raspberries (i used fresh)
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
▪ Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
▪ In food processor, blend pecans, oats, dates, and salt until it forms a dough. (You should be able to press the dough together with your fingertips. If it is too dry, add a small spoon of water).
▪ Press dough down into your pan, until it coats entire bottom of the pan
▪ Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the rest of ingredients.
▪ Place cashews in food processor, blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
▪ Place coconut cream in a mixer, and blend until it forms a fluffy whip cream texture. (Make sure to just scrape the cream off the top of the can, NOT the remaining liquid on the bottom. It should be a thick texture).
▪ Add coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and continue to whip until incorporated.
▪ Pour blended cashews into coconut whip and gently mix together with spoon.
▪ Pour mixture into pan.
▪ Place raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor and blend. Spoon the mixture into the pan on top of the cheesecake layer.
▪ Using sharp knife, make swirls, or “figure eights” into the raspberry layer to achieve fancy schmancy swirly look.
▪ Place cheesecake into freezer to firm (2-3 hours).
▪ When ready to serve, remove from pan, cut into squares, and ENJOY! You will be back for seconds for sure! 🌸