7 minutes ago
odeya_uk - So the issue of POD admins being evil and just plain reporting pages has been ongoing for sometime now, However, since yesterday I've had quite a few DMs around it and I want to address some issues raised
1. PODs are very good for visibility because the IG algorithm blows up your posts even more if it gets likes and engagement within the first few minutes you post. This is one great help being a member of a POD will give to your page
2. You say they have rules, YES they do and rightly so. They make this rules known to you as you join them so you know their times for posting and engaging. Even you as an individual, do you not have certain guidelines you follow in your day to day life? .
3. One, 2 or 3 people come together to form a POD and invite others to join, now the responsibility of creating daily hashtags, once, twice or thrice as the case may be falls on those individuals I.e the admins
4. Why are they creating new hashtags daily? For ease of engagement simple. When you are a member of their POD, you get the tag, you post and then you go back to the tag to engage with all the posts in there, that way it's easy to see all the members posts without having to search for individual handles which would be tiresome
5. Now the crux of the matter is when vendors and individuals pick this strategic hashtags off maybe their friends or followers posts, use it to get the likes and engagement and DO NOT RECIPROCATE same. Don't get me wrong, REPORTING and getting accounts disabled is too extreme and should not happen.
Vendor, if you want to USE POD hashtag, join them. If not pls stop using it and claiming innocence because those that do these things know exactly what they are doing
Your visibility queen has spoken
odeya_uk visibilityqueen_uk instalike instagram innovation instanaija motivationalquotes newyork london 1mimnotusing lagos abuja enugu nigerian 30bg dailyquotes dailymotivation instafollow photooftheday japa realnaijafollowers businesstips
realtalk blessingsfollowipms france essex luxury likeforlikes selflove bizprenuer