4 minutes ago
🛑Looking for a PAIN FREE SHOHLDER WORKOUT? 🛑
I got you fam! You will see I’m doing things SEPERATELY, so both arms are getting an equal load and I can really focus on building or switching up position if there is pain. Hard to do with barbell or machine.💯
So, yes I know I’ve got a lot of impingements and injuries, IM WORKIN ON THEM! 😂😂😂 but for the time being, I have to work around a lot of things. Here are some tweaks for ya, I’ll explain below in the workout.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
💪🏻PAIN FREE SHOULDER DAY💪🏻
(I do go lighter because I’m trying to build back my foundation pain free)
CABLE WARM UP 4x15/mvmt- (this is crucial to do so you can get the blood flowing into the shoulder. Do exterior and interior rotation, will make a world of difference)
1. Shoulder press with DB in front 4x15-20. As you see here I switch my grip for this one. Most people will hold straight out to the side at a 90° angle, as you see I’m bringing them in front of me hitting more the frontal deltoid because I have to avoid my rotator cuff and the pain this way. So if you just switch the position it is so much better and pain free (yes, you it won’t get the cap as much) but other movements will like this one below.
2. Lateral raises (this should not hurt the shoulder, if it does, go light or avoid all together) 4x20
3. Front raises- 4x12-15 (SHOWING TWO VERSIONS IN THE VIDEO SO WATCH WHOLE THING) here I’m sitting and at the top I rotate and squeeze, really hits the shoulder with the rotate in. IF THIS HURTS, second one I’m showing is underhand front raises alternating ( this will take any pressure off of shoulder joint)
4. Upright rows- 4x15-20 (this kills me when I use a barbell) when I do dumbbells I have a little more range of motion and can avoid pain for that reason.
5. Bent over flys for rear delts- 4x15. I usually do Pinky’s up, BUT that also got my shoulder so here just neutral grip
Let me know what y’all think. Try it and comment below 🙏🏼😘
🛑Need help pushing past your plateau or more assistance to be pain free?
❇️Not sure how to reach your fitness goals?👇🏼👇🏼
✴️Click the link in my bio or shoot a DM and let’s get started on crushing your goals today!