6 minutes ago
🌮 Slow-cooker Carnitas 🌮
Serves 4 | Paleo
1. Season the pork by rubbing in oil of choice, cumin, and Italian seasoning.
2. Place pork in your slow-cooker and top with remaining ingredients.
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
4. In the slow-cooker, shred the meat with two forks. Heat a drizzle of oil on pan and cook shredded pork and the juices. Cook until juice has mostly evaporated and the meat has browned and is slightly crispy! Be careful to not overcook it because then the pork will be too dry.
5. OPTIONAL: Serve on corn tortillas and top with salsa, guacamole, cilantro, red onions, beans, whatever your stomach desires!
🐷 You can sub pork tenderloins for pork chops- they ended up to be just as good and cheaper than pork tenderloin!