How To Make Lemon Tea?
The combined benefits of lemon juice and honey make lemon tea a healthy alternative to various carbonated drinks and coffee.
Lemon tea preparation is no big deal provided you add the ingredients in the right amount.
1 cup water
freshly squeezed lemon juice
One tsp. tea leaves
Sugar or honey to taste
1. Place a cup of water for heating.
2. As the water boils, put off the flame.
3. Add a ½ teaspoon or ¾ teaspoons of tea leaves, depending upon whether you want a strong or a lighter version of tea.
4. Alternatively, you can use green tea in the same proportion.
5. Leave it to brew for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Now add a quarter portion of lemon juice to the tea liquor.
7. Add sugar or honey to taste. Your lemon tea is ready.
You can make this tea more flavorful by adding fresh ginger, or you can add some mint leaves for enhanced health benefits and appearance of your tea.
Precautions With Lemon Tea:
In spite of the various benefits of lemon tea, it is not suitable for certain people. Certain precautions need to be taken for the consumption of lemon tea.
Lemon tea is generally not suitable for .
Lemon tea should better be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Those having high blood pressure should refrain from regular consumption of lemon tea.
Lemon tea should not be consumed in the case of diarrhoea or irritable bowel syndrome. You can consume plain black tea instead.
It is advisable to take medical advice before consuming lemon tea if you are taking any specific medications for any ailment