2 weeks ago
🍽CHEF ZAKIR'S RESTAURANT🍽
It was my 18th Birthday, my friend comes over and surprises me. hiba.rizwan.khan 🏵
We are on the road clueless of where we were headed to,mum was driving and i knew they were up to something. The car pulls over right infront of this restaurant. We get out the car and go in where i am welcomed with a birthday song by areyou.18 azeen_rashid wardahraza affanasimm meesum_01 ❣❤
They had pre booked the place and the decor was kinky. Loved the atmosphere ❤
It was now line to order, we surfed the menu and got ourselves 👇
• 2 Creamy Italian Pastas: It was literally worth ordering 2, i mean if we wanted, we could have ordered another one. The flavours were a burst of cheese and milk and slight spice. Not to forget, it has my fav pasta i.e fettucine 🍝
Price: Rs 460 💸
• Penne Pasta Chilli Sauce: As i am a fan of hot spices, the name seemed quite appealing to me and i ordered it.
It has a creamy consistency and tasted sour and hot. If i were to change one thing about this, i'd reduce the sourness a li'l.
Price: Rs 490 💸
• Tandoori fish: I dont like fish hence i didnt taste this dish. My friends tried it and the seemed to love it. It was served with chutney🌶
Price : Rs 590 💸
• Chicken Malai Boti: I loveeee malaii boti. As the name suggests, the meat is so tender and appealing to your mouth. It is spiced desi and barbequed.
Price: Rs 590 💸
• Chicken with creamy mushroom sauce: I loved how well the chicken was marinated. The flavour spoke and it was grilled well. It was served with a generous amount of french fries (something everybody loves). However, the mushroom sauce didnt complement the chicken so well.
Price: Rs 560 💸
~ We were so busy eating we hardly had time to take individual food pictures. This is all i had. 🙆
~~~ What's the cutest thing your friends have done for you? 🌹
friends friendsforlife birthday birthdaylunch food foodreview blogging karachiblogging karachifood pakistanfood foodblogger fooddiaries potd desi continental italian pasta creamypasta malaiboti tandoori fish chefzakir tastebuds foodporn desifood eatery foodblog cravings tastebuds flavours restaurantreview