1 month ago
Haşr 22 23 24. Hüvallahüllezi I took refuge in Allah from satan[Quran Chapter 59]22. He is God. There is no god but He, the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful.
23. He is God; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to God, beyond what they associate.
24. He is God; the Creator, the Maker, the Designer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.
[Quran 59:21] Had We sent this Quran down on a mountain, you would have seen it trembling, crumbling in awe of God. These parables We cite for the people, so that they may reflect. [Quran Chapter 43]43. So adhere to what is revealed to you. You are upon a straight path.
44. It is a message for you, and for your people; and you will be questioned.
45. Ask those of Our messengers We sent before you: "Did We appoint gods besides the Most Gracious to be worshiped?"
46. We sent Moses with Our revelations to Pharaoh and his dignitaries. He said, "I am the Messenger of the Lord of the Worlds."
47. But when he showed them Our signs, they started laughing at them.
48. Each sign We showed them was more marvelous than its counterpart. And We afflicted them with the plagues, so that they may repent.