13 hours ago
*7 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery & Petrochemical Plant And Why You Should Invest In Gracias Residences Moonstone Ibeju-Lekki*
1. Over *$4 Billion* worth of equipment currently sits on the site.
2. The project is slated to cost *$14 Billion* (N2.8 trillion) of which Dangote is contributing *$7 Billion* in equity.
3. The project site is larger than Victoria Island. *It is located on 2135 hectares of land in
Ibeju-Lekki* Lagos by the Lekki Free Zone.
4. It is the *largest industrial complex in Africa*
5. Work goes on, on the site, *24 hours a day, 7 days a week*. 6. During construction, *the project will employ over 25,000 Nigerians.* 7. Dangote is producing its own electricity to power the plant and by so doing is saving
75% costs. Dangote produces electricity at a rate that is significantly cheaper than the
Federal Government. *Dangote’s cost is $400,000/MW, while Federal Government is $2,000,000/MW*
Our Gracias Residences Moonstone Ibeju-Lekki is just close by to serve the residential needs of the teeming workers of this Refinery Complex.
You can become a landlord with *N1.4m Deposit For A Unit Of 1 Bedroom Apartment* and *N1.6m Deposit For A Unit Of 2 Bedroom Apartment*. The first block is sold outthe second block is selling out fast.
For inspection and further information, call +234-8069672199
modernhome instahome realestate realestatenews realestateinvestor realestateagents estate house instablog9jq onlyforluxury luxury lucky ourluxuryhome lekkirealestate ibejulekkkilands