1 day ago
Paleo Fried Cauliflower Rice - Nasi Goreng
• 2 teaspoons coconut oil
• 8-10 peeled fresh prawns, diced into smaller chunks
• 2 chicken thigh fillets, diced into small pieces, excess fat removed
• ½ medium white onion, peeled and diced
• 2½ cups diced cauliflower (1/2 large head of cauliflower)
• 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely diced
• 2 tablespoons Sambal Oelek (less if you prefer less spicy)
• ½ tablespoon honey • 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or Tamari wheat-free soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon fish sauce
• ½ teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
• 2 eggs
• Fresh coriander for garnish
1. Prepare all ingredients, so you're ready to focus on stir frying everything quickly.
2. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan over high heat and melt one teaspoon of coconut oil. Add the prawns, seasoned with a little salt, and stir fry for one and a half minutes. Remove to a plate.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry over medium-high heat for five minutes, stirring frequently. Then remove to a plate with the prawns.
4. Add another teaspoon of coconut oil, keeping the heat on medium-high, and stir fry the onion for two minutes, until softened. Add the cauliflower, carrots, garlic, sambal, honey, Tamari and fish sauce and sesame oil. Stir through for about 30 seconds, and then add back the cooked prawns and chicken. Cook all together for two more minutes, stirring frequently.
5. In the meantime, heat a little coconut oil in another frying pan and fry two eggs until the whites are firm but the yolks are still soft. Serve stir-fry topped with fried eggs and some fresh coriander.
fitness workout exercise nutrition norwood theparade weightloss gym womensgym womenstransformationstudio sexyinsix goals selflove realresults squats womenlift training discipline healthylifestyle core muscles consistent eatclean adelaide hiit motivation smallgrouptraining boxing adelaidewomen cleaneating