1 day ago
Monday Skincare 101 with jjellie_skincare
The sweet, juicy, and pulpy orange has a vibrant color and intoxicating smell. This fruit can also work wonders for your skin. Like lemons, oranges too are rich in vitamin C. 100 grams of oranges contain 54 milligrams of vitamin C, which is an antioxidant. This means that oranges can help prevent oxidative damage, photodamage, DNA damage, reduce inflammation, and aid collagen synthesis
How To Use Oranges For Glowing Skin
• Consume half an orange each day.
• Drink freshly pressed orange juice with the pulp. Avoid the pulp if you have stomach ulcers or are suffering from IBS/IBD.
• Add oranges to your salad, pizza, stew, cakes, and chocolates.
• Add orange juice to your smoothie.
• Apply orange juice topically wherever you have pigmentation. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
• For oily skin, mix 3 tablespoons of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of gram flour, and ½ teaspoon of turmeric. Apply as a pack.
• For dry skin, mix 3 tablespoons of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of milk, ½ teaspoon of turmeric, and 1 teaspoon of honey and apply on your skin.