2 years ago
Balancing texture is essential to highlight when making a great dish. The crunch of the wafer supplements the soft cheese in this orange cream cheese wafer cup.
100g Elle & Vire Unsalted Butter
100g icing sugar
100g egg white
500g Elle & Vire Cream Cheese
150g Elle & Vire Unsalted Butter
175g icing sugar
1) For the wafer, melt butter and in a separate. bowl mix with flour, egg white and icing sugar
2) Add melted butter and stir then pipe onto slipmat
3) Bake at 170C for 6 minutes then cut into bite size squares and shape into cups
4) Return the cups into the oven until crispy
5) For the frosting, mix cream cheese with spatula until smooth, add butter and sugar then blend well
6) To serve, take one tablespoon of frosting for each cup and a dolliop of orange marmalade, repeat then enjoy!
indonesia diamond sukandadjaya elleetvire elleetvirepro food foodporn foodie foodgasm nom hungry instagood forkyeah picoftheday wafercup orangemarmalade texture crunch smooth sunday treat partyfood