2 weeks ago
Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes To Go
• 5 cups rolled oats
• 2 1/2 cups over-ripe mashed banana
• 1 tsp salt
• 5 tbsp pure maple syrup, agave, or honey OR stevia equivalent amount
• 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
• 2 1/3 cups water - Increase to 2 2/3 cups if using stevia
• 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut or veg oil (45g) • 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• optional add-ins: cinnamon, shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, ground flax or wheat germ, raisins or other dried fruit, etc.
Preheat oven to 195 C, and line 24-25 cupcake tins. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a separate bowl, combine and stir all wet ingredients (including banana). Mix wet into dry, then pour into the cupcake liners and bake 21 minutes. (If you let them cool overnight, they’ll no longer stick to the liners.) These oatmeal cakes can be eaten right away, or they can be frozen and reheated for an instant breakfast on a busy day.
fitness workout exercise nutrition norwood theparade weightloss gym womensgym womenstransformationstudio sexyinsix goals selflove realresults squats womenlift training discipline healthylifestyle core muscles consistent eatclean adelaide hiit motivation smallgrouptraining boxing adelaidewomen cleaneating